DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Fridge Leaking Emergency (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/206286-fridge-leaking-emergency.html)

stark July 12th 07 11:06 PM

Fridge Leaking Emergency

For some reason I can't get into the group normally; hence this new
message.

I've found the culprit, behind a panel about halfway up the back of
the freezer compartment, but have no idea how to get into it. Or
whether I should. The fabulous owner's manual goes into great
detail about removing doors, but mentions nothing about unclogging
drains. And the fabulous Installation Manual is the same pdf as the
Owner's Manual. My Manual, in the icemaker section, does have a nice
recipe for a G & T which I believe I'll have while phoning a repair
guy. If you've
ever tried to talk to a Fridigaire or Electrolux tech rep I believe
you're speaking to India and they'll
tell you to refer to the Owner's Manual. Yek!