DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Is it entirely me, or does the cheap chainsaw share the blame? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/206108-re-entirely-me-does-cheap-chainsaw-share-blame.html)

JimmyDahGeek@DON'T_SPAM_ME_gmail.com July 11th 07 01:59 AM

Is it entirely me, or does the cheap chainsaw share the blame?

Currently I have a Craftsman 16" 36cc.http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/produ...00&vertical=Se...

I'm Sorry! g. I've had a Stihl chainsaw for over 20 years and I can
go out and start it any day of the year within 3 pulls. Best tools
I've ever owned. I always carry a file with me to keep the chain
sharp when I'm using it. It doesn't take much to sharpen a chain and
they cut a lot better if you keep them sharp. I bought a Craftsman
leaf blower and went through three of them before I finally insisted
on getting my money back and then I bought a Stihl blower. Expect to
pay twice as much for a good one, but if you take care of it it should
be the only one you'll ever need to buy.