DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sink fixture not apporved in my State - Suggestions (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/206059-re-sink-fixture-not-apporved-my-state-suggestions.html)

dadiOH July 10th 07 04:21 PM

Sink fixture not apporved in my State - Suggestions

Doug Miller wrote:
In article . com,
wrote:

The significant others have choosen a regular sink, I think by an
Italian company, in a local store in Boston where I live.
Everything is fine, it fits the dimensions, but our plumber found
out that is not an list of Massachusetts approved list of
residential plumbing fixtures. The sink is sold in MA, it has a
distributor in Chicago, yet we cannot install it.

Is there any way around this?

Of course there is -- move out of the People's Republic of
Massachusetts.
Here in Indiana, we're still a free people.

As a displaced Hoosier, I agree. Perhaps they should give seminars...

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...
Get it at