Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 45' fence.need ideas.trex?wood?

hello group

Any ideas for a 45' fence. We're looking at Trex composite, but it's
so expensive. Douglas Fir was a suggestion. Any ideas?

thanks

Chuck S
in Los Angeles

Posted to alt.home.repair

Chuck wrote:

Any ideas for a 45' fence. We're looking at Trex composite, but it's
so expensive. Douglas Fir was a suggestion. Any ideas?

.... $2 T-posts and 10 cents/ft^2 welded-wire fence.

Nick

Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

On Jul 9, 11:48 am, Chuck wrote:
hello group

Any ideas for a 45' fence. We're looking at Trex composite, but it's
so expensive. Douglas Fir was a suggestion. Any ideas?

thanks

Chuck S
in Los Angeles

Hard to beat chain link for price/performance. If you're after
appearance, vinyl now comes in flavors other than white. Any fence
company in the Yellow Pages would be happy to talk tp you.HTH

Joe