DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Where to buy odd length SS flexible hose (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/205921-where-buy-odd-length-ss-flexible-hose.html)

John July 9th 07 06:48 AM

Where to buy odd length SS flexible hose

All,

I am trying to locate a 3/8" compression X 3/8" compression X 5" stainless
stell braided hose for a supply water line. I could run a few other options,
but the quickest one would be to locate this size hose. Does anyone know
where I could get one or have it made?

Thanks,

John

mm July 9th 07 10:37 AM

On Sun, 8 Jul 2007 23:48:41 -0600, "John" wrote:

All,

I am trying to locate a 3/8" compression X 3/8" compression X 5" stainless
stell braided hose for a supply water line. I could run a few other options,
but the quickest one would be to locate this size hose. Does anyone know
where I could get one or have it made?

Plumbing supply house?

Thanks,

John

[email protected] July 9th 07 08:14 PM

Where to buy odd length SS flexible hose

Would a 6' hose be acceptable?

Smitty Two July 10th 07 03:42 AM

Where to buy odd length SS flexible hose

In article . com,
wrote:

Would a 6' hose be acceptable?

That should work. It's only 15 times longer than the OP wanted, but
close enough.