DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OK to Use Crown Staples for this Application? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/205905-ok-use-crown-staples-application.html)

Al Bundy July 8th 07 11:59 PM

OK to Use Crown Staples for this Application?

Insert from a box of Bostitch roofing nails.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6bd6hqx

Oren July 9th 07 01:02 AM

OK to Use Crown Staples for this Application?

On Sun, 08 Jul 2007 17:59:09 -0500, Al Bundy
wrote:

Insert from a box of Bostitch roofing nails.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6bd6hqx

Take this nail and hammer. When I nod my head, hit it!

--
Oren

...through the use of electrical or duct tape, achieve the configuration in the photo..

Big_Jake July 9th 07 02:24 PM

On Jul 8, 5:59 pm, Al Bundy wrote:
Insert from a box of Bostitch roofing nails.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6bd6hqx

Wide crown, medium crown, or narrow crown?

JK