DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   PVD Plating? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/205724-pvd-plating.html)

[email protected] July 6th 07 06:57 PM

PVD Plating?

Hi, I'm looking for a plating shop that can plate a few misc pieces of
brass hardware with the PVD finish. PVD is a plasma depo process not
too many small shops are geared up for.

Any suggestions on PVD plating shops for small jobs?

jJim McLaughlin July 6th 07 07:07 PM

PVD Plating?

Tell folks where you are located and you may get a useful answer.

You have already Googled and checked your local Yellow Pages, right?

[email protected] July 16th 07 09:48 PM

PVD Plating?

I am located in the San Francisco bay area. The parts i need are
small, so easily mailable anywhere in the USA if I find a place.

wrote:
Hi, I'm looking for a plating shop that can plate a few misc pieces of
brass hardware with the PVD finish. PVD is a plasma depo process not
too many small shops are geared up for.

Any suggestions on PVD plating shops for small jobs?- Hide quoted text -