DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Determining the maximum load level for a Bosch 100 series front loading washer (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/205488-determining-maximum-load-level-bosch-100-series-front-loading-washer.html)

Daniel Prince July 4th 07 06:09 AM

Determining the maximum load level for a Bosch 100 series front loading washer

My brother just bought a Bosch 100 series front loading clothes
washer. The manual says not to exceed the maximum load level. I
have looked and looked but I can not find any information in the
manual as to what the maximum load level is and how to determine if
you have exceeded it.

How can I tell if I have put too many clothes in this machine? Thank
you in advance for all replies.
--
Whenever I hear or think of the song "Great green gobs of greasy
grimey gopher guts" I imagine my cat saying; "That sounds REALLY,

DerbyDad03 July 4th 07 07:02 AM

On Jul 4, 1:09 am, Daniel Prince wrote:
My brother just bought a Bosch 100 series front loading clothes
washer. The manual says not to exceed the maximum load level. I
have looked and looked but I can not find any information in the
manual as to what the maximum load level is and how to determine if
you have exceeded it.

How can I tell if I have put too many clothes in this machine? Thank
you in advance for all replies.
--
Whenever I hear or think of the song "Great green gobs of greasy
grimey gopher guts" I imagine my cat saying; "That sounds REALLY,
REALLY good. I'll have some of that!"

I have a Frigidaire front loader. My max load is when I fill the
basket to the top without cramming anything in. I just keep (gently)
adding clothes until there is no more room on top of the pile. I don't
know what the book says, but they come out clean and almost dry (1100
RPM spin cycle, and I usually use the extra spin option)

I won't fill it full of jeans or other heavy/rugged items, and if
things are really dirty, I'll also decrease the load size, but for
normal "wore 'em all day" items, fill that bad boy up.

EXT July 4th 07 03:13 PM

Determining the maximum load level for a Bosch 100 series front loading washer

We have an LG front loader, the manual says it is too full when you have
difficulty closing the door.

oups.com...

Shawn Hirn July 5th 07 01:14 AM

Determining the maximum load level for a Bosch 100 series front loading washer

In article ,
Daniel Prince wrote:

My brother just bought a Bosch 100 series front loading clothes
washer. The manual says not to exceed the maximum load level. I
have looked and looked but I can not find any information in the
manual as to what the maximum load level is and how to determine if
you have exceeded it.

How can I tell if I have put too many clothes in this machine? Thank
you in advance for all replies.

Call Bosch's customer service department and ask.