DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Concrete driveway sealer? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/204979-concrete-driveway-sealer.html)

SteveB June 27th 07 08:40 PM

Concrete driveway sealer?

I just powerwashed my dyed concrete driveway. Now it looks cleaner, but
dull. Is there a clear sealer that will make it look "wet" and bring out
some of the color? I'd like something that I can spray on rather than roll.

Steve

Charles June 27th 07 10:37 PM

Concrete driveway sealer?

http://www.concretedecor.net/All_Acc...-Technique.cfm

DanG June 28th 07 02:22 AM

Concrete driveway sealer?

http://www.thestampstore.com/

Yes, there are multiple choices. Avoid high gloss finishes on
exterior work, gets mighty slippery. I would choose a breathable
finish.

--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .