Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Basement crack repair kit

Has anyone tried to use one of these kits for repairing a basement wall
crack?
http://appliedtechnologies.com/pages..._material.html

I have a 1/8" crack the length of the foundation wall. Water comes in when
it rains and gets on the floor. I need to fix this so I can finish the
basement.
My question is; Is it easy to do? They say it fills the crack with a foam
to stop the water from coming in. Does anyone have any experience using
it?