Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Basement crack repair kit

Has anyone ordered one of these kits?

I have a concrete basement with a 1/8" crack in the wall that goes from top
to bottom. Water comes in whenever it rains and gets the floor wet. They
claim that this will fill the crack and stop water. Is there anywhere
else i can get something like this? Should I have a pro look at my wall
crack?

It comes with a video and the one online looks easy enough.

http://appliedtechnologies.com/pages..._material.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

oups.com...

wrote:
Has anyone ordered one of these kits?

I have a concrete basement with a 1/8" crack in the wall that goes from
top
to bottom. Water comes in whenever it rains and gets the floor wet.
They
claim that this will fill the crack and stop water. Is there anywhere
else i can get something like this? Should I have a pro look at my wall
crack?

It comes with a video and the one online looks easy enough.

http://appliedtechnologies.com/pages..._material.html

You might consider fixing the water issue before you repair the crack,
make sure your downspouts drain away from the house a good distance, and
that now water puddles up by the foundation,
is your lot graded away from the house?
then use the cement that the other poster mentioned.