Posted to alt.home.repair
Ray Ray is offline

Default Cost of mini-split? ? ?

I want to install a 23,000 BTU mini-split with cooling and heating capacity
in a single location in my apartment. I've checked prices, and around $1,500
seems to be consistent.

My question is, how much could I expect to spend on installation. It's a
ground-floor apartment, and a 220 electrical outlet is already in place.

I'd welcome anyone's experience on cost.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article mhugi.3298$%w5.179@trndny04,
"Ray" wrote:

I want to install a 23,000 BTU mini-split with cooling and heating capacity
in a single location in my apartment. I've checked prices, and around $1,500
seems to be consistent.

My question is, how much could I expect to spend on installation. It's a
ground-floor apartment, and a 220 electrical outlet is already in place.

I'd welcome anyone's experience on cost.

What does your lease/landlord say about making the modifications
would be my first concern.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ray" wrote in message
I want to install a 23,000 BTU mini-split with cooling and heating capacity
in a single location in my apartment. I've checked prices, and around
$1,500 seems to be consistent.

My question is, how much could I expect to spend on installation. It's a
ground-floor apartment, and a 220 electrical outlet is already in place.

I'd welcome anyone's experience on cost.

Sorry, I don't know anything about Baltimore prices.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ray" wrote:

I want to install a 23,000 BTU mini-split
with cooling and heating capacity

What is a mini-split?
--

JR
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ray" wrote:

I want to install a 23,000 BTU mini-split
with cooling and heating capacity

What is a mini-split?

Do a search for ductless mini-splits!
Various price ranges. - udarrell

http://www.udarrell.com/

http://www.udarrell.com/my_pages2.htm

http://www.udarrell.com/principled_a...ju stice.html
(Needs Editing ASAP)

http://www.udarrell.com/recognizing_real_enemies.html

http://jesuschristsavior.net/Beatitudes.html

http://www.antiwar.com/ ***

Reality Is Not An Easy Thing To Be Confronted With, or to Accept!

Posted to alt.home.repair
Ray Ray is offline

I found the price of the units -- what I need is a ballpark figure on the
cost of installation.

"udarrell" wrote in message
t...

"Ray" wrote:

I want to install a 23,000 BTU mini-split
with cooling and heating capacity

What is a mini-split?

Do a search for ductless mini-splits!
Various price ranges. - udarrell

--
WISDOM PRINCIPLE DIRECTED EMPOWERMENT COMMUNICATIONS - THE REAL POLITICAL
ISSUES and WISDOM BASED PEOPLE EMPOWERMENT