Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Kenmore Elite Trio not cool

My 1 1/2yr old frig stopped cooling overnight. The freezer below is
fine...I went behind and vacuumed, but I don't know what's wrong...temp
inside is now up to 80 degrees. Help?
Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 17:44:31 -0500, "pierangler"
wrote:

My 1 1/2yr old frig stopped cooling overnight. The freezer below is
fine...I went behind and vacuumed, but I don't know what's wrong...temp
inside is now up to 80 degrees. Help?

What brand, what model, what model number?
Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Dan is offline

"pierangler" wrote in message
news:7e58f928467ff94b33ed0019954f0572@homerepairli ve.com...
My 1 1/2yr old frig stopped cooling overnight. The freezer below is
fine...I went behind and vacuumed, but I don't know what's wrong...temp
inside is now up to 80 degrees. Help?

Could be the defrost function is not working. I have seen several friges
where the freezer will be cold (generally not as could as it should be, but
cold), but the refrig portion will not when this happens. Is there air flow
into the refrigerator section?

Dan