Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Drilled well question...

I have a 725 foot drilled well (normal in my area) with a problem.
From what I have read, it seems there is a concrete material used to

seal contaminates on the outside of the pipe from draining down into
the water. Two weeks after completion, I started to get oil and
natural gas in my water. Is it possible that this sealant has failed?
Can it be repaired? Any other ideas.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Sorry, I don't see seal failure causing natural gas contamination. You
may want to check this with an expert. You have a deep, expensive, and
non-potable source of water. You'll need to drill another well if you want a
source of drinking water. I don't think you can blame anyone, this sounds
like bad luck.

Dave M.