Posted to alt.home.repair

Default window reno suggestions

I'm looking to replace my windows.

Basically I'm considering windows from 3 different companies: Loewen,
Gienow, and All Weather Windows.

I'm hoping to get feedback from people who've had experience with any
or all of these companies and their products.

Thank you,

J.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 25, 12:15 pm, wrote:
I'm looking to replace my windows.

Basically I'm considering windows from 3 different companies: Loewen,
Gienow, and All Weather Windows.

I'm hoping to get feedback from people who've had experience with any
or all of these companies and their products.

Thank you,

J.

go to energystar.gov and learn about what you need for your specific
area and how they rate windows. What is best for down south is not
what is best for up north in terns of energy efficiency.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I live in Southern California and recently replaced all my windows with
Milgard Windows. I am very very happy with them and would highly recommend
them to anyone else. I am not sure they sell them everywhere though. I
hired a reputable glass company to install them. Wasn't the cheapest route
but was well worth it in my opinion.

Mike