Posted to alt.home.repair

Default BANKRUPTCY REMOVED FROM EQUIFAX CREDIT REPORT w/ our #1 ranked system

ANOTHER NEWS FLASH FROM A CLIENT!!

One of our most recent clients that had only enrolled in our #1 ranked
Credit Restoration System joined on 5/3/07 and she has already had 22
negative items deleted during the 1st cycle (6 cycles per annum)

On Saturday, I had recieved a telephone call from Amy quite elated and
happy - she had informed me the she had received a letter a letter
from Equifax that had DELETED her bankruptcy - effective immediately!!
Her Bankruptcy was only 3-4 years old.

Amy ****** Equifax - US Bankruptcy - deleted
Amy ******- New Experian letter sent.....11 deleted... 10 remain
6/11/2007
Amy ******- New Equifax letter sent.....11 deleted... 10 remain
6/11/2007

Remember, restoring your credit and increasing your credit score will
not improve overnight - it is a time sensitive process. Your credit
score will not improve on its own. IF YOU NEED HELP IN RESTORING YOUR
CREDIT THEN CONTACT US TODAY.

We have #1 Ranked Credit Restoration System in the USA - We have the
only trademarked, patented system on this particular section of the
Federal Credit Reporting Act. We have over an 87% deletion ratio since
1999 for more than 37,000+ clients.

We have more financial profesionals, such as, debt attorneys, mortgage
brokers, realtors, and loan officers that utilize our system than any
other system in the country. Why? PROVEN RESULTS!

We can help restore & increase your credit score today.

Too many Inquiries? Past Bankruptcy, Recent Foreclosure? Late
payments? Delinquent Collections? Notice of Tax Liens? Wage
Garnishments? Charge Offs?

The BEST Credit Restoration System & Company in the USA - Want Proof?

THE "BEST" QUALITY COMPANY IN THE CREDIT RESTORATION INDUSTRY THE USA
TODAY

This unique system will help you acquire a better credit score for you
and/or for your clients and is utilized by numerous real estate and
legal professionals nationwide. Here are few reasons:
1. Database tracking system 24/7 access to client updates.
2. Huge network of attys, mortgage brokers, Realtors nationwide that
use us.
3. 22 part educational series to maximize credit profile.
4. Only company that owns the right to this unique disputing system.
5. 87%+ deletion rate since 1999 for over 37,000+ satisfied clients.
6. One small, annual fee of $600 per person.
7. Spouse's credit restoration is completed for Free.
8. Can dispute 22 credit items per cycle.
9. No Application fees.
10. No Monthly fees.
11. 1 year membership.
12. 1 year support.
13. Warranty on Services.

It works excellent for potential new or existing homeowners. I would
just like to say that homeownership would be easier for most people
but only if they can qualify which would also increase your business
as arealtor. Over 75% of our nations population is considered sub-
prime and now with the sub-prime market in severe disarray,
instituions tighening lendering requirments - potential new homeowners
are looking for various options.

Beware of imitators, false claims, bogus promises and high fees.
We see soooooo many "so-called" credit repair or credit restoration
companies that charge too much and do too little........

Beware of companies that......
1. That charges an application fee ($50 to $199)
2. That charges a monthly fee ($49 to $199)
3. That charges a PER credit report fee ($300+)
4. That charges a PER deletion fee ($75+)
5. That charges various levels of service (bronze, silver, gold)
6. That wont provide a list of former clients
7. That sells you a "how to" book to figure everything out

Don't be fooled by intimidators or copy cat systems or false promises.
They cannot do what we do.... That is a fact!

We can assist you and/or your clients in improving their credit scores
today.
Turn a Sub-Prime Rate borrower into a Prime Rate borrower. If you are
a mortgage broker or realtor, you can close between 20%-50% more loans
& real estate transactions in 2007!

Respectfully Submitted,
D. Michaels
President/Legal Researcher