DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   I need some cleaning tips for my website (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/204409-i-need-some-cleaning-tips-my-website.html)

CleaningTipsDotCom June 21st 07 10:18 PM

I need some cleaning tips for my website

Hello Experts!

I am in seek of some professionals who might be able to provide some
cleaning tips on my website http://www.cleaningtips.com. It is a new
website i'm trying to build a community of cleaning questions/answers
and tips to help make everyone's space a little cleaner. Any posts
would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Loren

Pop` June 22nd 07 06:14 PM

CleaningTipsDotCom wrote:
Hello Experts!

I am in seek of some professionals who might be able to provide some
cleaning tips on my website http://www.cleaningtips.com. It is a new
website i'm trying to build a community of cleaning questions/answers
and tips to help make everyone's space a little cleaner. Any posts
would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Loren

I let it pass the first time I came across this. Next one gets reported.

How to Post to more than one group:

John McGaw June 22nd 07 08:13 PM

I need some cleaning tips for my website

Pop` wrote:
CleaningTipsDotCom wrote:

spew from the spamming a**hole snipped...

I let it pass the first time I came across this. Next one gets reported.

How to Post to more than one group:

And you're going to report this to who? Google? You've got to be
terribly naive to think that will do any good. They actually encourage
this sort of crap.

--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]