Posted to alt.home.repair

Default New bath-shower enclosure installation

I am installing a new tub-shower enclosure in my bathroom & my problem is
the water line fixtures on the
old system were on a flat panel and on the new one walls are protuded in.The
old was 60 inches between walls the new is 56 inches which leaves me 2
inches short on the water stems.I know they make extensions for these but
have been unable to Google any results.If anyone has any
info on these it will be greatly appreciated

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 21 Jun, 08:44, "J.Esam" wrote:
I am installing a new tub-shower enclosure in my bathroom & my problem is
the water line fixtures on the
old system were on a flat panel and on the new one walls are protuded in.The
old was 60 inches between walls the new is 56 inches which leaves me 2
inches short on the water stems.I know they make extensions for these but
have been unable to Google any results.If anyone has any
info on these it will be greatly appreciated

OK, I'm confused...

First: 60 - 56 = 4, not 2.

Second: What do you mean by "water stems"?

What is on the ends of the pipes that you need to extend? Can the
ends be cut off and "extensions" sweated on?

I think you need to describe your situation in a little more detail
(or provide a link to a picture) before we can offer any suggestions.

Shower enclosure JimmyDahGeek@DON'T_SPAM_ME_gmail.com Home Repair 3 December 29th 06 12:25 AM
shower enclosure John G UK diy 0 February 22nd 06 12:23 PM
Shower enclosure Stinkoman UK diy 1 April 17th 05 04:35 PM
Tiling Shower Enclosure Chris Allmark UK diy 7 October 5th 04 12:40 AM