Posted to italia.napoli.discussioni,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.home.repair

Default A sfaccimm ra' gent

Don't forget, american friends...

--
http://sfaccimma-della-gente.blogspot.com/
http://napolimerda.blogspot.com/
Posted to italia.napoli.discussioni,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.home.repair

"Hidalgo Velázquez" ha scritto nel messaggio
Don't forget, american friends...

What' s the mean for spaccimma?
Scum?

Posted to italia.napoli.discussioni,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.home.repair

"Hidalgo Velázquez" ha scritto nel messaggio
.. .
Don't forget, american friends...

What' s the mean for spaccimma?
Scum?

Scum of the earth.

--
http://sfaccimma-della-gente.blogspot.com/
http://napolimerda.blogspot.com/
Posted to italia.napoli.discussioni,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.home.repair

"Hidalgo Velázquez" ha scritto nel messaggio

"Hidalgo Velázquez" ha scritto nel messaggio
. ..
Don't forget, american friends...

What' s the mean for spaccimma?
Scum?

Scum of the earth.

Spaccimma and scum are the same thing, then....

Posted to italia.napoli.discussioni,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.home.repair

"Hidalgo Velázquez" wrote in message

"Hidalgo Velázquez" ha scritto nel messaggio
. ..
Don't forget, american friends...

What' s the mean for spaccimma?
Scum?

Scum of the earth.

I take it that you do not like Americans? Which ones? United States?

Thanks for pointing that out, as we had no idea!

Posted to italia.napoli.discussioni,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.home.repair

Don't forget, american friends...

What' s the mean for spaccimma?
Scum?

Scum of the earth.

I take it that you do not like Americans? Which ones? United States?

Thanks for pointing that out, as we had no idea!

ROTFL, no my friend, we're talking about neapolitans, inhabitants of
Naples, Italy.

--
http://sfaccimma-della-gente.blogspot.com/
http://napolimerda.blogspot.com/
Posted to italia.napoli.discussioni,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.home.repair

"Charles" ha scritto nel messaggio

"Hidalgo Velázquez" wrote in message

"Hidalgo Velázquez" ha scritto nel messaggio
Don't forget, american friends...

What' s the mean for spaccimma?
Scum?

Scum of the earth.

I take it that you do not like Americans? Which ones? United States?

Oh no dear friend, naples and the neapolitans are the scum of the earth!
Never forget, and tell it to your friends.
Ragards from Naples (near Italy) the scum of the earth.

PS: dont' forget also that "scum" in the neapolitan language is
"spaccimma".
"SPACCIMMA", do u understand it?
Ok, remember and tell it to your friends.
Regards.

Posted to italia.napoli.discussioni,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.home.repair

"Andrea_doc" wrote in message

"Charles" ha scritto nel messaggio

"Hidalgo Velázquez" wrote in message

"Hidalgo Velázquez" ha scritto nel
messaggio
m...
Don't forget, american friends...

What' s the mean for spaccimma?
Scum?

Scum of the earth.

I take it that you do not like Americans? Which ones? United States?

Oh no dear friend, naples and the neapolitans are the scum of the earth!
Never forget, and tell it to your friends.
Ragards from Naples (near Italy) the scum of the earth.

I was there with my wife (so romantic) 30+ years ago ... Napoli! Wonderful
place, wonderful people, wonderful food, bad weather ... it was January.

We love Italy and will be coming back sometime this year ... not in January.

Ciao

Posted to italia.napoli.discussioni,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.home.repair

Il Wed, 20 Jun 2007 19:02:56 -0400, Charles ha scritto:

"Andrea_doc" wrote in message

"Charles" ha scritto nel messaggio

"Hidalgo Velázquez" wrote in message

"Hidalgo Velázquez" ha scritto nel
messaggio
om...
Don't forget, american friends...

What' s the mean for spaccimma?
Scum?

Scum of the earth.

I take it that you do not like Americans? Which ones? United States?

Oh no dear friend, naples and the neapolitans are the scum of the earth!
Never forget, and tell it to your friends.
Ragards from Naples (near Italy) the scum of the earth.

I was there with my wife (so romantic) 30+ years ago ... Napoli! Wonderful
place, wonderful people, wonderful food, bad weather ... it was January.

We love Italy and will be coming back sometime this year ... not in January.

Ciao

SBUORRRR!!!!

--
I.M.D. faq-you and menimanimor: http://indec.altervista.org