Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OK to turn off vent fan?

Hi all, I'm having trouble with my home heating/AC. AC nor heating
won't turn on but the fan is still blowing. I already called for
someone to take a look at it, they'll be here in the next day or two.
Meanwhile, I turned OFF the vent fan, is that OK or should I turn it
back on? Any consequences if I leave it OFF? Is it OK to turn OFF the
furnace as well?
Any tips are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 21:31:35 -0700, pallyjud wrote:

Hi all, I'm having trouble with my home heating/AC. AC nor heating won't
turn on but the fan is still blowing. I already called for someone to
take a look at it, they'll be here in the next day or two. Meanwhile, I
turned OFF the vent fan, is that OK or should I turn it back on? Any
consequences if I leave it OFF? Is it OK to turn OFF the furnace as
well?
Any tips are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

How exactly can you turn off a 'vent' fan without turning off the furnace?
Posted to alt.home.repair

It's your house, turn it off if you please.

--
Steve Barker

oups.com...