DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Health and beauty:causes and myths about cellulite (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/203959-health-beauty-causes-myths-about-cellulite.html)

snow June 17th 07 02:15 AM

cellulitehttp://www.163as.com/women/Health%20and%20beauty.html

Don Klipstein June 17th 07 02:37 AM

In .com, snow wrote:
Health and beauty:causes and myths about
cellulitehttp://www.163as.com/women/Health%20and%20beauty.html

Without following the above link, I surely have to say something based
on somewhat common knowledge that should be more common:

"Cellulite" tends to refer to enevenness/lumpiness of some areas of skin
due to such skin areas being unevenly/lumpily "pulled"/attached by
whatever ligaments have a role in skin attachment (or attachment to
relevant sub-skin layer).

This I have experienced as being more of a problem among overweight
people. The main cure there is to get "fit and trim".

- Don Klipstein )