Posted to alt.home.repair

Default QUICK AND EASY WAY TO GENERATE CASHFLOW

Hi there. Have you got a quick second?

Listen, I've got a link to a website I want you to check out for a new
program called Success
University, have you got a pen handy? As soon as you can, go to this
site

www.username.successuniversity.com/slim

About 50 of the most famous authors and big name speakers have come
together to create
the largest Online Learning University teaching people how to be
entrepreneurs - it's really
amazing and it's growing like crazy - Will you do me a huge favor and
go through the whole
site?

They're having a live tele-seminar on Monday/Thursday night at 8:00pm
CST, do you think
you can make it on that call to listen in with me, they're rolling out
a referral program like
eBay and Amazon did and I think it's something we might be really
excited about?