Posted to alt.home.repair

Default stove

My oven was accidently turned on self cleaning and now I can't get my door
open. It is stuck. What do I do?
Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Jim is offline

marlana wrote:
My oven was accidently turned on self cleaning and now I can't get my
door open. It is stuck. What do I do?

When the cleaning cycle is done and the oven has cooled down the door
will open as usual.

Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Jim wrote:
marlana wrote:
My oven was accidently turned on self cleaning and now I can't get my
door open. It is stuck. What do I do?

When the cleaning cycle is done and the oven has cooled down the door
will open as usual.

Unless, of course, the sensor element has failed or the solenoid...

Let us know if it has fully cooled and still have a problem -- if it's
GE/Hotpoint I know pretty much all about the older units having just
gone through it myself...

stove fit VisionSet UK diy 0 April 19th 07 08:08 PM
GE GAS STOVE MoM Home Repair 8 December 14th 05 06:49 AM
GE stove stevie Home Repair 1 September 25th 05 07:50 PM
Installing pellet stove into existing prefab wood stove chimney northcountry Home Repair 2 May 16th 05 03:53 PM
Over Stove Microware? Distance Above Stove? Percival P. Cassidy Home Repair 8 March 28th 05 08:19 PM