Posted to rec.gardens,rec.boats,alt.home.repair

Default attack of the bunnies

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"Leythos" wrote in message
. ..
In article ,
says...
"Leythos" wrote in message
. ..
In article . com,
says...
We have some rabbits eating some of the plants in our garden. any
good
deternts?

we like the bunnies, and prefer them to be here, and eat somethign
besides our garden. it's not like there isnt 1000 other plants out
there for them

Get a dog - my dogs keep the animals, including the geese, away from
everything - the only had thing is that they eat the green tomato's
before they ripen.
Leythos

But, then he'll have a dog. That's just trading one problem for another.

You could look at it that way, or you could look at it as a great thing.

I've had Shepard's or huskies all my life, best dang animals I've ever
worked with and owned (like they really let you own them). I had a real
wolf for several years, that was the best years in my life.

My huskies will snatch a bird out of the air if they get close to the
plants, they have taken 6 geese in the last few years - they would fly
in to get the plants and never make it out - funny thing is the heads
are missing and no other damage to the birds.

The dogs, until they started eating the green tomato's
Leythos

I see people walking dogs here when it's 3 degrees and snow's blowing
sideways, or, constantly shoveling snow off the lawn to make a space for
the dog to crap, and I think........you don't wanna know.

Tell them about your anti freeze in a bowl trick.