Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair,alt.pets.cats

Default I STRANGLED A CAT WITH A POWER CORD

I HAD SOME OLD HP TEST EQUIPMENT THAT DIDN'T WORK WHICH HAD A POWER
CORD THAT NOTHING MADE IN THE LAST 65 YEARS COULD USE SO I TIED IT
AROUND A CAT'S NECK AND PULLED ON IT AND YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE CAT
TRY TO SCRATCH ME WITH A POWER CORD AROUND IT'S NECK.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 14:33:36 +0000, Si Ballenger wrote:

Reported to 141.76.45.35 Germany Dresden Technische Universitaet
Dresden

.....Which is an anonymous proxy that the moron is hiding behind. You're
wasting your time.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 15:56:45 -0500, Dan C
wrote:

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 14:33:36 +0000, Si Ballenger wrote:

Reported to 141.76.45.35 Germany Dresden Technische Universitaet
Dresden

....Which is an anonymous proxy that the moron is hiding behind. You're
wasting your time.

I also sent a request (including the posts with their full
headers) to Google for Google to block that particular IP
address from accessing their Google Groups (which were the post's
entry point into the usenet system).
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 21:52:47 +0000, Si Ballenger wrote:

Reported to 141.76.45.35 Germany Dresden Technische Universitaet
Dresden

....Which is an anonymous proxy that the moron is hiding behind. You're
wasting your time.

I also sent a request (including the posts with their full
headers) to Google for Google to block that particular IP
address from accessing their Google Groups (which were the post's
entry point into the usenet system).

You have good intentions, and that's the right thing to do. However,
Google will completely ignore such reports, just like they always have.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair

Si Ballenger wrote:

I also sent a request (including the posts with their full
headers) to Google for Google to block that particular IP
address from accessing their Google Groups (which were the post's
entry point into the usenet system).

Which Google will not do. Just ignore the troll.

--
GO ALINGHI! Beat the Kiwis.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair

UCLAN wrote:

Just ignore the troll.

Exact.
In Italy we says, in your language, "Don't feed the trolls".
So, in this newsgroup, I can see "ignorate i troll": I think that is the
better solution.