Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair,alt.pets.cats

Default I KILLED A CAT WITH A BRICK

I BEAT A CAT TO DEATH BY BEATING ITS HEAD WITH A BRICK AND I SAW BLOOD
AND BRAINS OOZING OUT OF IT'S SKULL.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair,alt.pets.cats

Default I KILLED A CAT WITH A BRICK-reported OT to Google. GFY.

In article , Me wrote:
Kendra Weissbein wrote in
roups.com:

And you just *had* to repost the whole disgusting thing, didn't you? Idiot.

--
Regards,

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair,alt.pets.cats
tom tom is offline

On Jun 15, 5:21 pm, (Doug Miller) wrote:
In article , Me wrote:
Kendra Weissbein wrote in
roups.com:

And you just *had* to repost the whole disgusting thing, didn't you? Idiot.

--
Regards,

You don't need to add the word "idiot" to your rebuke to get your
point across, doug. Tom

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair,alt.pets.cats
tom tom is offline

Default I KILLED A CAT WITH A BRICK-hey idiot, stop reading this,idiot.

On Jun 15, 8:18 pm, Me wrote:
You're an idiot,doug.