Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Now that I have it narrowed to a Sears Kenmore - bag or bagless?

On Jun 9, 5:02 pm, wrote:
I'm getting the Sears Kenmore mainly to pick up cat hair and dust mites burrowed deep into an old carpet.

Some recommend the bagless Kenmore, but it seems to be a dirty task, with constantly emptying the cannister.

Am I correct?

They're listed here (looks like there's a new bag model 35922 & bagless model #35933. CR recommended the 35922 and 35923)

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/subca...cat=Vacuum+Cle...

I vote for bagless. One less item to hunt for, run out of etc. And
what if they stop making the bags you need?
I have no problem with gently emptying the dirt cup. I'd rather see
what I need to empty than be guessing how full the bag might be.