Posted to alt.home.repair

Default toilet makes shuddering sound

when it's flushed. It started a couple of weeks ago and I don't know what's
causing it. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Madx wrote:
when it's flushed. It started a couple of weeks ago and I don't know what's
causing it. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

It's the pilot valve in the filler (I don't know what they call them
now.) That's why I went back to an old fashioned brass ballcock. They
shut off gently. (glad I bought it before copper prices went thru the roof)

You might just need to take the top off and clean the diaphragm that has
a little sand and grit trapped under it.

Bob

Toilet Makes Hissing Sound runsrealfast Home Repair 12 March 22nd 07 04:25 PM
TV makes a chirping sound which gets louder when the picture gets brighter Ville Aakko Electronics Repair 1 September 22nd 05 07:21 PM
Duct makes a Thud Sound CJ Home Repair 8 January 22nd 05 05:02 PM
Goodman GMP075-4 HVAC Shuddering Sound? Tony S Home Repair 3 January 11th 05 08:42 PM
toilet makes other toilet flush Spitfire 1500 Home Repair 3 June 7th 04 04:28 AM