Posted to alt.home.repair

Default solar lights

I have a couple of solar lights,one works good,the other wont come on until
about 3-4 am ,batteries are good ,cant figure out.

Posted to alt.home.repair

tony pac wrote:

I have a couple of solar lights,one works good,the other wont come on
until about 3-4 am ,batteries are good ,cant figure out.

Hi,
For a quick check swap the batteries between two.

Posted to alt.home.repair

tony pac wrote:
I have a couple of solar lights,one works good,the other wont come on
until about 3-4 am ,batteries are good ,cant figure out.

Since they are likely is slightly different locations, my guess is they
are seeing some other light and not triggering. Try moving them or shading
them and see what happens.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit

Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

--top posting repaired--
tony pac wrote:
I have a couple of solar lights,one works good,the other wont come on
until about 3-4 am ,batteries are good ,cant figure out.

Since they are likely is slightly different locations, my guess is they
are seeing some other light and not triggering. Try moving them or
shading them and see what happens.

I have taken it in to a dark basement,still no go.

It's obviously shy...

Seems bizarre, can only assume if put both in same location at same time
and behave differently there's a fault in the one...they're not
expensive, are they?

solar lights Dwayne & Angela UK diy 13 April 12th 07 08:26 AM
solar lights Tony Pacc Home Repair 6 August 9th 06 02:37 AM
photocell for those solar garden lights Bob UK diy 7 March 4th 05 02:18 PM
Solar Landscape Lights Banister Stairwell Home Repair 10 February 19th 04 06:11 AM
Solar Landscape Lights barry martin Home Repair 0 February 16th 04 09:15 PM