DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Now that I have it narrowed to a Sears Kenmore - bag or bagless? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/203333-re-now-i-have-narrowed-sears-kenmore-bag-bagless.html)

Tom G June 10th 07 01:38 AM

Now that I have it narrowed to a Sears Kenmore - bag or bagless?

wrote in message
I'm getting the Sears Kenmore mainly to pick up cat hair and dust mites
burrowed deep into an old carpet.

Some recommend the bagless Kenmore, but it seems to be a dirty task, with
constantly emptying the cannister.

Am I correct?

And a major problem with the bagless type is that they don't handle pet hair
well. The hair will work it's way into the filter and clog it up. Having
sold them for Sears (before retiring), we usually did not recommend bagless
if a customer owned pets.

Tom G.