Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Problems starting a Homelite HTC-12 rototiller

I haven't used this tiller for a while and it was put away with a bit
of gas in it. Now it won't start and I am thinking that it is gummed
up somewhere. I have primed it like crazy and nothing gets to the
bulb, but when i take off the gas lid and keep priming I hear the air
coming through.

It is like the air is getting to the tank, but the gas is not
returning to prime it. Any ideas at all on how to solve this myself? I
know that if I take it to the shop it'll cost me $70 for something I
could probably do myself with directions.

Thanks.