Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Frigidaire electric range question

I just bought a Frigidaire 5 burner smooth top electric range, model FEFB78DB. I really like this
unit and got a really good price. I am having what I think is an issue though. The springs on the
oven door are tight. The door slams if your not holding on to it very good. I just barely stays
open on the broiling detent and I walk by it slams shut. Is there an easy adjustment somewhere or
do I need to place a service call ?????

Thanks
Brian
Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

On Jun 7, 8:27 pm, Brian wrote:
I just bought a Frigidaire 5 burner smooth top electric range, model FEFB78DB. I really like this
unit and got a really good price. I am having what I think is an issue though. The springs on the
oven door are tight. The door slams if your not holding on to it very good. I just barely stays
open on the broiling detent and I walk by it slams shut. Is there an easy adjustment somewhere or
do I need to place a service call ?????

Thanks
Brian

Customer Service (Fridgidaire) is a good place to start. Since it is a
nearly new unit they should arrange a technician visit for you. HTH

Joe