Posted to alt.home.repair
Rob Rob is offline

Default Weeping tile in front of garage?

I'm building a new detached 28' x 32' garage and looking for advise as
to whether I should place weeping tile (the kind where it is covered
by a sock) in front of the garage. I'm just concerned that driving
over it will damage/crush it over over time. Weeping tile will be
approximately 8" below grade, covered by crushed stone.

I'm located in Ottawa, Canada.

Many thanks.

Rob

Weeping door D'Olier Home Repair 2 January 14th 07 02:06 PM
How to mend edge of concrete on front of garage floor? Peter Hemmings UK diy 4 February 10th 06 11:49 PM
Installing weeping tile "inside" a basement-any advice Mike Annetts Home Repair 3 December 23rd 05 04:48 PM
Installing weeping tile INSIDE of a basement foundation-can it be done? Mike Annetts Home Repair 3 July 23rd 05 10:39 PM
Weeping 'Tee' piece Richard Savage UK diy 7 October 14th 03 11:35 PM