DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Is an Electric a Good Choice for Edging Dymondria? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/202741-electric-good-choice-edging-dymondria.html)

JB June 3rd 07 11:35 PM

Is an Electric a Good Choice for Edging Dymondria?

I have a rectangular 60' x 4' section of Dymondria. This is a ground
cover...some people call them freeway daisies.

The stems are quite soft, wet and about 1/8" in diameter on average.

Doing this chore with a mattox is getting old and so am I. I am thinking of
getting the Black and Decker LE750 electric edger for the task.

Will this be a good solution or are those things only good on grass?

Thank you.

Mike