DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Handelman versus Elisabeth (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/202711-re-handelman-versus-elisabeth.html)

L. Credit Where Due T. June 3rd 07 07:11 PM

Handelman versus Elisabeth

On Jun 3, 5:49 am, "L. Credit Where Due T."
wrote:
In its yellow-fronted, brown-backed 'cheerleader' panties, Little
Merdie waddles on, to gush:

Bravo, SJT! A tour de force!

Everything's a tour de force, Merdie; compared to the non-stop
evidence of your retardation you present us with every other minute.

blahblaaaaaah concise

Ah, a big-woid from Merdie! Know what it means, Merdo?

My torturedly turduous and tedious locutions are impenetrable.

Ah, MORE big-woids from the fat little whine-monkey! Know what even
ONE of them means, Merdie?

Kno, Tilman, and I don't wnana kno!!!

How typical of you, Flabbo-Turd!
Richard Garmise
But you're right Tilmun, kno one has ever said it better.

Uh....thanks!