DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Why Your Life Sucks! (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/202657-why-your-life-sucks.html)

[email protected] June 3rd 07 06:11 AM

Why Your Life Sucks!

Do you want to know why your life sucks? Because you're poor!
How old are you? And what do you have to show for it? A Typical 10
hour a day job with crappy pay? Congratulations.. I am filthy rich and
I don't do a damn thing!
Would you like to know how I did it?
http://www.cgmoney.com

I'll show you every program I used to start my success and started out
making 30,000 A Month!

Want to see half a day's work looks like?
http://img241.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ture034pe5.jpg
Do you make that with just a small bit of your day? Didn't think so!

It's about time you took charge of your life and started making
changes for yourself and started learning how to make 30,000 A MONTH
ONLINE! The only programs TO DATE that work and deliver what they
promise! It worked for me and thousands of others, now let it work for
you!
http://www.cgmoney.com