DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Painting Trim and Doors with Airless Sprayer (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/202640-painting-trim-doors-airless-sprayer.html)

[email protected] June 2nd 07 11:51 PM

Painting Trim and Doors with Airless Sprayer

I'm thinking about painting the baseboard trim, door trim, and doors
in my newly finished basement with a white latex semi-gloss paint by
using an airless sprayer. Ithen plan on paying some guys to roll the
paint on the walls (there's a lot of square footage to do). Does
anybody see a problem with that strategy? Do you think it will turn
out OK? Any recommendations on anything else I should do?

Thanks,
Kevin