Posted to rec.music.opera,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking

Default Bollmann's Fun-athon

On May 27, 4:38 am, "L. Credit Where Due T."
wrote:

The fact is that I (and all of my schizoid, bizarre,
fake 'alter egos') are hyaenid, stronzitic,
schifotic (qv. see my boll-descriptors, 'stronzo' and 'schifoso'),
noctambulist psychotics, fueled by our constant coprophagy and are obsessive
scumbags performing as we do without
benefit of human or any intelligence
whatever ( or, at least, what modern science would regard as such.)

That's all totally true, as you've demonstrated for us countless
times, Stink, but you still haven't explained how you've
(illegitimately) managed to eph-up the message boards as you
continuously do.
Richard Garmise Paul Ferraro
Nyah nyah pederasty SS-nyah nyahhhh me no like Tillman. me adopted swillvermin, nyah nyah Me, 'ljo', like to slurp Beagle juice direct frum source....

Uh....
Very 'witty', albeit typically boll-perverse, but
still no cigar, Stinkie. You have still failed to explain, let alone
'justify', your 'Big Achievement' at RMO.

However, you may and shall
keep on embarrassing yourself. Get to it.! @ the soonest.- Hide
quoted text -