Posted to rec.music.opera,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital

Default Stinque Bollmann Touts Its Entree Du Jour:

On May 19, 9:50 pm, "L. Credit Where Due T."
wrote:
-Which is its booger-garnished crotte-canape platter. Humans like
steaks; boll loves its 'output'.

Tell us what you are, Stinkie:
Richard Garmise
I'm a Booger's Booger! Heh, heh, heh!

Paul Ferraro
What a coincidence, Stink: Like a butler is a 'gentleman's
gentleman's . .

4+7=1145 which was my age in cootie-years in 1947

Bad year for wines, great year for insect spray, since you were
futzing around even then.

one
of the years in which I didn't shoot myselves in the foot/feet.

Tell us, Stinkie:

What do you mean by 'foot/feet'?

Btw, Stink,
never be afraid to ask for
help in performing your Dance of the Boogers 'innovative' touch to
your Cio Cio San Finale. When you're ready, I'll gladly provide the
Ginsu® Ceremonial Blade for your proper e-vissi-rayshun.

And remember, Stinkie:

In your case, growing stupid is nothing to be ashamed of; it's an
impossibility, - because you always WERE stupid.