DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Handelman versus Elisabeth (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/202591-re-handelman-versus-elisabeth.html)

L. Credit Where Due T. June 2nd 07 06:01 PM

Handelman versus Elisabeth

On Jun 2, 11:48 am, "L. Credit Where Due T."
wrote:
On Jun 1, 10:12 am, wkasimer wrote:

On Jun 1, 8:48 am, Ken Meltzer wrote:

I find
it interesting that it caused such a reaction on your part-and, it
seems, continues to do so.

Paul Ferraro
kazzie-krud (translated from kaz-gibbers):
Richard Garmise
It's probably the same reason that Mr. Tillman has accurately recalled and properly derided my "erstaz" cantorial "career", each of the 453,234,578 times that I, a living typo, deliberately sought quarrels with him and others.

None of which you've ever 'won', kazzie; What a prehensile prig you
are!