DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Building an Eco-Friendly Home (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/202589-building-eco-friendly-home.html)

[email protected] June 2nd 07 05:19 PM

Building an Eco-Friendly Home

Hi everyone,

My name is Lisa and I'm a freelance writer currently on assignment.
I've been given the task of writing about people who've built eco-
friendly homes, and what that process was like.

If anyone is in that situation, or plans to be in the near future,
please contact me. I'd love to hear your stories; specifically, I'd
like to know what made you decide to go eco-friendly, exactly how "eco-
friendly" is your home (i.e., is everything considered eco-friendly,
or just a few things in the house), how has it impacted your
lifestyle, etc.

Thank you.