Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Clancy Wiggum

Clancy Wiggum is popularly known as the chief of police of the Springfield
police department. He is an extreme stereotype: morbidly obese, dim witted,
ignorant, grossly incompetent, lazy, with a fondness for doughnuts and
"Chintzy Pop".

Here, he is identified by:

From: Clancy Wiggum
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair

His vulgarity and dispersal of my personal information (without my
permission) and threats against me and my family have been reported. This
is for the record.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Typical Kook. I've been involved in the study of Usenet kooks for years.

When is it OK for a kook to be a kook? When is it not OK? This particular
kook has become rather personal and abusive ... even sending me nasty
emails. Life is too short; I think I'll soon be out of here for good.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Meat Plow" wrote in message
On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 22:34:34 -0400, Charles wrote:

Typical Kook. I've been involved in the study of Usenet kooks for years.

When is it OK for a kook to be a kook? When is it not OK? This
particular
kook has become rather personal and abusive ... even sending me nasty
emails. Life is too short; I think I'll soon be out of here for good.

Send the kook one email demanding they not send you another email. Once
you do that and said kook continues the abuse, contact his/her provider
and complain.

Tried that. Anonymous mailers, reflectors, and so on make the kooks
unreachable for a slug like me. If I only had a friend at NSA.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , "Charles" wrote:

Typical Kook. I've been involved in the study of Usenet kooks for years.

When is it OK for a kook to be a kook? When is it not OK? This particular
kook has become rather personal and abusive ... even sending me nasty
emails. Life is too short; I think I'll soon be out of here for good.

Don't let the door hitcha in the butt on your way out, Chuckles.

--
Regards,

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
. net...
In article , "Charles"
wrote:

Typical Kook. I've been involved in the study of Usenet kooks for years.

When is it OK for a kook to be a kook? When is it not OK? This
particular
kook has become rather personal and abusive ... even sending me nasty
emails. Life is too short; I think I'll soon be out of here for good.

Don't let the door hitcha in the butt on your way out, Chuckles.

Yawn!

Posted to alt.home.repair

Meat Plow wrote:

Typical Kook. I've been involved in the study of Usenet kooks for years.

And you're pretty good at it. The only one I have not plonked.

You're an interesting kookologist, you seem to maintain genuine
on-topic stuff in some groups (AHR) specifically (and only lately).
24HSHD you do well in too. For the life of me I don't know why you
associate with the likes of "them". Or why you ever did.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Here is his latest threat (via Usenet). If I can get this individual
identified, I will file charges.

I hope there is no need to disclose the deed agreement on your home,
it may have some numbers on it. That would be bad, huh? I expect you
will apologize for your misdeeds... soon. I really don't like being
called names, so I expect you to write back that Clancy Wiggum is your
Master.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Charles wrote:

When is it OK for a kook to be a kook? When is it not OK? This particular
kook has become rather personal and abusive ... even sending me nasty
emails. Life is too short; I think I'll soon be out of here for good.

That is a lie!

I have never sent Corky an email.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Meat Plow wrote:

On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 22:13:25 -0500, Clancy Wiggum wrote:

AndSLAP

Did someone have something to say?

Welcome to the bozo bin

I thought you were better than Ricky

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Meat Plow" wrote in message

Set up a filter for Usenet and email and let the retard
scream into your kill filter. Works for me every time

Good advice and acted upon. Thanks.