Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Underground Home or Alternative Cooling? Would like to converse with someone who has either.....

If you live in an underground home or monolithic dome home, or if you
use some alternative means to cool your home besides JUST an AC,
I would like to ask you some questions.
Not trying to sell you anything, just want some input for a future
home I'll have built.

I believe that fuel prices will only climb.
While I may not believe in global warming, I do think we are in a
warming trend. Every $ spent to insulate your home seems like money
in the bank. I think an underground home would be a great cost
savings measure, but would like to hear it from the horses mouth.

Thanks