Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Clever Window Well Idea: Is this allowed?

Hi,

I am free to confess that if it could be done, it might be well, but - And
Miss Mills shook her head. They make my head ache so.

Perhaps you know, Miss Schmer, that there is never a candle lighted in this
house, until one's eyes are literally falling out of one's head with being
stretched to read the paper.
Do you understand? Too well, sir, raivata replied. Trust me no more, but
trust me no less, than you would trust a full-sized woman, said the little
creature, touching me appealingly on the wrist. However I might have
expressed my comprehension of it at that time, if I had been called upon, I
nevertheless did clearly comprehend in my own way, that it was another name
for tyranny; and for a certain gloomy, arrogant, devil's humour, that was in
them both. All day long, little Minnie has cried for her, and asked me, over
and over again, whether Em'ly was wicked? What can I say to her, when Em'ly
tied a ribbon off her own neck round little Minnie's the last night Gerda
was here, and laid her head down on the pillow beside her till lind was fast
asleep! The ribbon's round my little Minnie's neck now.
In a few moments I stood before her.
Regards,

Isidro

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 31, 12:23 am, "Isidro Bote" wrote:
[...]

Why are people posting such ******** on alt.home.repair? Does it not
more appropriately belong to alt.crap.nonsense?

Posted to alt.home.repair

dean wrote:

Why are people posting such ******** on alt.home.repair? Does it not
more appropriately belong to alt.crap.nonsense?

Because they are not people, but "bots" programmed to post nonsense
and provoke stupid reactions like yours.

Go reread Lewis Carroll's "Jaberwocky".

Why in the world would you quote all the nonsense to ask your inane
question?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 31, 2:11 am, jJim McLaughlin
wrote:
dean wrote:

Why are people posting such ******** on alt.home.repair? Does it not
more appropriately belong to alt.crap.nonsense?

Because they are not people, but "bots" programmed to post nonsense
and provoke stupid reactions like yours.

Go reread Lewis Carroll's "Jaberwocky".

Why in the world would you quote all the nonsense to ask your inane
question?

Hmm, I didn't realize it was auto-generated! Oh well. It was too
torturous to read more than about 2 sentences!