Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

Default 6 yo lennox leaking freon

On Mon, 28 May 2007 23:54:44 -0400, "Mortimer Schnerd, RN"
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com wrote:

Tekkie® wrote:
Mort. go to the morgue. It's nice and cool there.

I don't mind the morgue. You meet the nicest people there... pleasant; never a
complaint; never want me to bring them anything. And like you say, the air
conditioning is first rate.

I hear some of them are real cut-ups, too. They'll have you
in stiches. Really cool people if you ask me. Some of them are a
little stiff at first, but they get over it in a couple of days.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

'With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.'
HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

And, of course, it's hot out. So, you're right about being at his
mercy. Or lack of mercy.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com wrote in
message ...
:
: This compresor came complete with valve caps that are tightened
with a wrench.
: As far as the Schrader valve goes, I'm quite familiar with them
from my days
: working in a dive shop... I even have a tool suitable to remove
or replace a
: standard tire sized valve core in my toolbox. What I can't do
is recharge the
: system, so I'm at this guy's mercy.
:
:
:
: --
: Mortimer Schnerd, RN
: mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com
:
:
:
:
:

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com wrote in message
Noon-Air wrote:
While the parts are on order, why didn't they screw the caps on tight?

just replace the schraders...nahhhh....makes too much sense and its too
easy.

I have these great ideas at work but get pooh poohed by the ignoramouses

with
the master's degrees all the time. What could I know about nursing? I've

only
been at the bedside for 15 years... every bit of it in a hospital setting.

Anyway, we get stupid policies from on high all the time. What can you

do?

Start your own clinic.

Freon recharge for Winter? Not Avaiable Home Repair 3 September 17th 06 01:19 AM
Freon Leak in Central A/C Ross Payne Home Repair 7 May 12th 06 01:28 PM
Puron vs Freon Walter R. Home Repair 2 October 9th 05 11:49 AM
Replacing Freon in AC user Home Repair 20 August 30th 05 04:12 PM