Posted to alt.home.repair
R R is offline

Default Can you recommend Quiet Air Conditioner?

I'm looking for a quiet (in window) air conditioner, 14,000 BTU running on
120v.

I have a Panasonic 12,000 BTU / 120v model and it's about the quietest a/c I've
ever owned.

I've looked for the Panasonic CX-XC144U (13800 BTU / 120v) without success
in my area, NY.

Just wondering if any one recommends an alternate make/model, just in case I
don't find the Panasonic I'm looking for.

Thanks.