DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   GE Potscrubber doesn't fill (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/201874-re-ge-potscrubber-doesnt-fill.html)

[email protected] May 26th 07 04:03 AM

GE Potscrubber doesn't fill

UPDATE: I took out water inlet valve. It looked like the solenoid
didn't move (if it was it where I looked at the valve part). So it
looks like the valve can't get power to move solenoid, and so I
measured the voltage on the valve at different time points of the
cycle - zero all the time.
The question is - should I fight the control unit or just give up and
buy a new DW (what is probably due anyway given the age of my current
one).

Marcin