DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Dangerous Toilet Seat (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/201870-dangerous-toilet-seat.html)

Pat May 26th 07 02:55 AM

Dangerous Toilet Seat

My wife just bought a replacement toilet seat. On the back of the
package it says:

"Warning: Re-tighten nuts after seat has been used for several weeks".

Ouch. That's got to hurt. Now I'm scared to use the toilet.

Edwin Pawlowski May 26th 07 03:21 AM

Dangerous Toilet Seat

"Pat" wrote in message
ups.com...
My wife just bought a replacement toilet seat. On the back of the
package it says:

"Warning: Re-tighten nuts after seat has been used for several weeks".

Ouch. That's got to hurt. Now I'm scared to use the toilet.

Your wife bought it --- Let her tighten your nuts.

Dean May 26th 07 02:46 PM

Dangerous Toilet Seat

On May 25, 9:21 pm, "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:
"Pat" wrote in message

ups.com...

My wife just bought a replacement toilet seat. On the back of the
package it says:

"Warning: Re-tighten nuts after seat has been used for several weeks".

Ouch. That's got to hurt. Now I'm scared to use the toilet.

Your wife bought it --- Let her tighten your nuts.

LOL,,yep...And if Yer nuts are tight to Her seat,,,well,,,life could
be alot worse!