Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.invest.stocks,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats,seattle.general

Default 'Dear Neighbor: Please fire your illegal alien gardener'

On May 22, 8:33 pm, GeorgeWashingtonAdmirer
wrote:
Here's an idea for Americans willing to get involved locally in the
struggle for justice for Americans and legal immigrants: create flyers with
any word processing program asking your neighbors to stop hiring illegal
aliens.

It'd be GREAT to do an online search and include on your flyer the
website addresses where recipients of the flyer could see photos of the
anchor babies of their illegal alien gardeners and other home maintenance
workers hoisting the Mexican flag above upside-down U.S. flags at public
schools and post offices (LOTS of such photos accessible online! Long live
the Internet!)

You might also consider including some of the below links. We KNOW that
most Americans -- most ORDINARY Americans, who DON'T own businesses
profiting from illegal aliens, or who AREN'T employed in goverment programs
aiding illegals, that is -- ALREADY oppose the illegal alien presence in
our country. JUST THINK OF THEIR ANGER AS THEY SEE THE UN-SPINNABLE *FACTS"
ABOUT THE HORRIFICALLY VIOLENT ILLEGAL ALIEN CRIME WAVE AND OTHER ISSUES?

NOW IS THE TIME FOR ALL GOOD MEN AND WOMEN TO COME TO THE AID OF THEIR
COUNTRY.

THE COUNTRY YOU SAVE MAY BE YOUR OWN.

"Dear Neighbor,

Hi, I don't think we've ever met but I want to introduce myself to
you. I'm [insert name] and live near here/a few blocks away [whatever
applies] but feel this is the time we Americans MUST get to know one
another a little -- you know, like in "the old days," back before you
practically had to speak Spanish to order a hamburger at [insert name of
local business] and lots of people in this area never locked their doors.

Maybe one reason why so many of us around here don't even know our
neighbors anymore like we used to 20-30 years ago is that due to the fact
that our town has been flooded with foreigners who snuck into the country
illegally and whose presence here has gone hand-in-hand with the serious
rise in crime (did you hear about the drunk illegal alien who slammed into
[insert name] a few weeks ago? The doctors say he's lucky to be alive, even
if they also say he'll probably never be able to walk again) we've all
practically become afraid to even open our doors to anyone we don't
recognize.

What I'm suggesting is this -- if it makes any sense to you, I'll be
happy. If it doesn't, just chalk it up to reading too many newspapers and
books about the problem and avoiding most tv shows (except the National
Geographic, Discovery and Health Channels!) like the plague: How about we
here in this neighborhood [or town] consider paying an American kid of
American parents mow our lawn or trim our trees or rake our leaves for us
[insert any other unskilled jobs as needed] instead of paying someone who
snuck into our country, and whose kids may very well be very much like the
ones seen in some of the photos at the websites I've listed below -- to do
it?

[Suggestion: It'd be GREAT if you could even include ON THE FLYER ITSELF a
photo from one of the many websites now online which shows anchor babies
raising Mexican flags above upside-down U.S. flags -- imagine if the photo
took up the entire page of the flyer itself, serving as a background for
your text? Also try to include a good sampling of references to recent
crimes by illegal aliens, especially ones in which U.S. citizens were
victimized; my pro-illegal-alien local California corporate newspaper, as
well as the extremely pro-invasion Los Angeles Times, both of which I read
daily, are loaded with reports of such incidents.]

PLEASE EMAIL THESE LINKS TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW:

"The Illegal-Alien Crime Wave" by Heather MacDonaldwww.City-Journal.org/html/14_1_the_illegal_alien.html

http://www.PredatoryAliens.comwww.Im...a lAliens.org
See the COLOSSAL costs of illegal aliens to the American taxpayer:www.ImmigrationCounters.com
"Por La Raza todo. Fuera de La Raza nada"
("For The Race everything, for those outside The Race nothing")

-- Motto of MEChA, one of the nation's largest publically-funded
organizations with cells on high school and college campuses across the USA
(Note: Attorney General Alberto Gonzalez says he "used to be" a member)
"How Eisenhower solved illegal border crossings from Mexico"
By John Dillinhttp://www.csmonitor.com/2006/0706/p09s01-coop.html

Excerpt:

"General Eisenhower ... quoted a report in The New York Times,
highlighting one paragraph that said: 'The rise in illegal border-crossing
by Mexican 'wetbacks' to a current rate of more than
1,000,000 cases a year has been accompanied by a curious relaxation
in ethical standards extending all the way from the farmer-exploiters
of this contraband labor to the highest levels of the Federal
Government ..."

"Herbert Brownell Jr., Eisenhower's first attorney general, said the
president had a sense of urgency about illegal immigration when he took
office.

"America 'was faced with a breakdown in law enforcement on a very large
scale,' Mr. Brownell said. 'When I say large scale, I mean hundreds of
thousands were coming in from Mexico [every year] without restraint.'"
Just two of MANY American cops murdered by illegals:www.DeputyDavidMarch.comwww.KrisEggle.org

"Unfortunately, the majority of illegal aliens who are here are engaged in
criminal activity. Identity theft, use of fraudulent Social Security
numbers and green cards, tax evasion, driving without licenses represent
some of the crimes that are engaged in by the majority of illegal aliens on
a daily basis merely to maintain and hide their illegal status. In
addition, violent crime and drug distribution and possession is also
prevalent among illegal aliens. Over 25% of today's federal prison
population are illegal aliens. In some areas of the country, 12% of
felonies, 25% of burglaries and 34% of thefts are committed by illegal
aliens."

-- Testimony of District Attorney John M. Morganelli before the House
Subcommittee on Immigration, Border, Security and Claims [Note: 99% of
warrants for murder in Los Angeles, California -- the USA's 2nd
most-populous city -- are for illegal aliens]

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
men."
-- Samuel Adams

""All great truths begin as heresies."

-- Former Democrat Governor of Colorado Richard Lamm, official of
Defend Colorado Now, a movement opposed to illegal immigration
and public services for illegal aliens

Also report the employers to Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

ted

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.invest.stocks,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats,seattle.general
Jim Jim is offline

wrote:
[...]

Lots of luck finding "Neighborhood kids" who will actually *WORK*
Posted to alt.home.repair

I agree with the' finding a neighborhood kid' comment.

I have a mexican 'American' who does my gardening in Florida. $60 bucks
a month!! for everything.! He's legal though.. I got quotes from several
people and none came close.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.invest.stocks,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats,seattle.general
Tim Tim is offline

On May 23, 9:58 am, wrote:

Hey "The Odor" addicted to the cross-dress (OOPS)..er "POSTING"
again? Yeah, I know, you're just getting warmed up, eh?

Loft Alien Intruders Gripper UK diy 10 January 8th 06 03:41 PM
Dried Alien Goo Maria UK diy 4 March 12th 05 06:13 PM
Help newbie gardener. [email protected] Metalworking 2 February 3rd 05 01:07 AM