Posted to alt.home.repair

Default XBOX 360 ELITE

FREE XBOX 360 ELITE!!!
I seriously didn't believe this myself until it acctually worked!!! I
always thought these things were scams so i never tried them for
myself. I got my elite in a matter of days!! Get your own Xbox 360
Elite console Now! Why buy it!!! Just Follow the steps below!

Step 1: Copy and paste the website below into your browser.

http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=3848787

Step 2: Sign up for account type (the easiest and fastest way to get
your elite is to do the referral account)

Step 3: You then have to complete 1 offer from the 4 pages of offers
they provide you. I did the Stamps.com one because it is the easiest
one and after i got credit for the offer, i simply cancelled it right
away and didn't get charged a penny! They do ask for a credit card,
but it is NOT billed if you cancel your trial before it is over.

Step 4: Refer 10 people to do the same thing (you can get a combo
pack of an extra controller or an extra game if you pick that pack,
and then it would be 13 referrals)

Step 5: Choose the way to refer people, the easiest ways are posting
in forums and ebay, or even Myspace.

Step 6: Collect your free xbox elite!!

There is no reason not to try this!! I do not work for any company
promoting this! I am a college kid who was wowed by this acctually
working!! Get your free Xbox 360 Elite TODAY!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 23 May 2007 01:15:41 -0700, &&deleted&& wrote:

FREE XBOX 360 ELITE!!!
I seriously didn't believe this myself until it acctually worked!!! I
always thought these things were scams so i never tried them for
myself. I got my elite in a matter of days!! Get your own Xbox 360
Elite console Now! Why buy it!!! Just Follow the steps below!

Step 1: Copy and paste the website below into your browser.

&&deleted&&

[...]

Stupid pyramid scams...